- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup agave (or substitute maple syrup, stevia or honey)
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- Dash salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Place all ingredients in the food processor and blend until smooth.
- Place the dough in plastic wrap, wrap it completely and work the plastic-wrapped covered dough into a smooth shape. The dough may appear crumbly until you do this.
- Place dough in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to chill. When you remove the dough, it will be smooth and easy to work with.
- Spread dough out evenly using a rolling pin or cover the dough in plastic wrap and just press down with your hands.
- Cut out your cookies using a cookie cutter.
- Place on a parchment paper-covered baking sheet.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes (until golden brown).
- Gently place cookies on a cooling rack and let cool.
- You can ice/frost these cookies or serve them plain. Both are equally delicious!
Yields 16-18 cookies
This recipe was submitted by Joplin Family YMCA.