- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 1 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup tomatoes, diced (about two)
- ½ jalapeño, diced (optional)
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Mix to combine, making sure not to mash all of the avocado.
- Serve immediately with your favorite chips or raw veggies.
Makes about four servings.
TIP: Add to a sandwich in place of mayonnaise, or use on top of homemade tacos!
This recipe was submitted by YMCA of Western North Carolina.