- 2 eggplants, peeled and cubed
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 cup green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 onions, sliced
- 3 tbsp. Italian salad dressing
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- Place eggplant, zucchini, green bell pepper, onions and salad dressing into a skillet.
- Stir lightly to combine and cook over low heat until tender.
- Stir in cherry tomatoes and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve over cooked brown rice.
This recipe was submitted by YMCA of Western North Carolina.