- 1½ cups mayonnaise
- One (1) 5 oz. can tuna in oil
- Potatoes (we recommend russet potatoes, but feel free to use what you've got)
- Sliced green onions (you can also use fried onions if you have them)
- Broccoli crowns
- Make the tuna mayo by blending the mayonnaise and tuna together.
- Clean, prick, and roast potatoes in a 350 oven for about 45 minutes. When ready, slice open the potatoes, squeeze them open and fluff the insides with a fork. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the broccoli into 2” florets, peeling the stem of each floret if necessary. Put ½ cup water into frying pan, and set the pan on medium high heat. When the water starts to bubble, add the broccoli and a pinch of salt, cover with a lid and steam for four (4) minutes. Drain broccoli.
- Top the potatoes each with lots of broccoli and a ¼ cup of tuna mayo.
- Garnish with onions.
Eat with joy.