- 1 head cauliflower cut into small pieces
- 2 cloves garlic unpeeled
- 1 Tbsp butter melted
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper
- 8 tortillas
- 1 cup cheese grated
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Turn the oven to 400 °F.
- In a medium-sized roasting pan, arrange the cauliflower pieces and the unpeeled cloves of garlic. Pour the butter over the cauliflower and then sprinkle the spices over top. Use your hands to thoroughly coat the cauliflower with butter and spices.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, depending on how crispy you like the florets. Squeeze the roasted garlic throughout and trash the skins.
- On medium high heat warm up the tortillas one or two at a time until light brown spots appear on both sides and they are pliable and just a little bit crispy.
- Place two to three tortillas on each plate and fill with a generous serving of cauliflower. Sprinkle the grated cheese over top and drizzle with salsa or sauce of your choice.