Free certification, membership, and gear rentals for outdoor adventure when you work as a Lifeguard at YMCA of the Rockies!
The YMCA of the Rockies is looking for responsible individuals to join our Programs team as Lifeguards at our pool. We will train/certify those needing certification. Upon arrival, you must be able to demonstrate that you are a strong swimmer. Room & board packages available for those interested in living on-grounds with us! To learn more about the position and to apply, please visit our Career Site, www.workintherockies.org.
Cause-Driven Leadership Competencies
- Uphold and reflect the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility and Faith in all functions
- Uphold the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies, and programs
- Possess excellent customer service skills; for example, friendly, personable, helpful, patient, and professional
- Support the Association safety program. Promote safe work practices and a safe environment for guests, members, and staff
- May be required to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, depending on the position