Stage 4 - Stroke Introduction
School Age Swim Lessons
Stage 2 swim lessons for preschoolers at the YMCA focus on forward movement in the water and performing basic self-rescue skills independently, without the instructor's assistance.. Instructors help students continue to feel comfortable in an aquatic environment, both at the surface and underwater, as well as basic water safety. See Swim Lessons for an overview of our Stages progression.
On or before 05/26/2019
The CPR/AED Course teaches the basic techniques of adult, child and infant CPR and use of an automatic external defibrillator. You will also learn first aid for choking.
- Four-hour class
- Two-year certification
- Emergency Medical Services approved
- Ask instructor for EMSA sticker ($3 additional fee)
- Meets day care licensing requirements
- Meets California Teaching Credential requirements
- Not for medical professionals
For more information, contact Barb Madsen, (619) 298-3576