Stage 3/4 - Combo
Preschool Swim Lessons
Stage 3 swim lessons for preschoolers at the YMCA focus on water stamina, developing intermediate self-rescue skills and movement at longer distances. Instructors help introduce the fundamental elements of front crawl (freestyle) swimming, integrating arm movement and leg movement with rhythmic breathing. Students also work on longer distance front and back glides, as well as being introduced to deep water safety techniques and exercises. See Swim Lessons for an overview of our Stages progression.
On or before 08/02/2018
The CPR/AED Course teaches the basic techniques of adult, child and infant CPR and use of an automatic external defibrillator. You will also learn first aid for choking.
- Four-hour class
- Two-year certification
- Emergency Medical Services approved
- Ask instructor for EMSA sticker ($3 additional fee)
- Meets day care licensing requirements
- Meets California Teaching Credential requirements
- Not for medical professionals
For more information, contact Barb Madsen, (619) 298-3576