T-Ball - Coed League
Peewee Recreational League
Learn to play T-Ball at the Y! Our league for children ages 3 to 5 introduces the basic skills of the game in a positive, fun environment. Our youngest sports enjoy being active with other children and tend to make friends, develop sportsmanship and build self-esteem. We offer sessions in the fall, and participants typically meet once weekly for eight weeks. Parent participation may be required.
On or before 10/12/2019
- Our peewee T-ball sessions will be an hour long, focusing on 30 minutes of practice followed by a 30-minute game in a fun environment.
- Coaches are usually volunteer parents or family members of the participant. If you would like to be a volunteer coach for your child’s team please contact Caylin Mason, [email protected] — no prior coaching experience needed!
- Meet TBA
- Please wear closed-toe shoes and comfortable athletic clothing. The Y will provide equipment and jerseys.
- Please bring a water bottle and wear sunscreen.
- Parent participation may be required for 3-year-olds in the class.
- All parents are welcome to help out with practice and games. Just let the coach know in advance.
- Inclement weather/schedule changes: Please make sure we have your email address on file. We will send out any schedule changes. You can also call the weather hotline for any game cancellations (760) 635-3030.
- Your team will communicate through PLAYERSPACE, a web-based platform that provides convenient access to schedules, practice times and team information and notifications concerning schedule changes. Please ensure we have your email address on file.
- October 26: First game - jerseys passed out by coach
- December 21: Last game - medals passed out
- Questions: Contact Caylin Mason, [email protected] (760) 942-9622 ext.12572.
Scholarships: Thanks to the support of our generous donors and partners, financial assistance is available for sports programs. Learn more.