Multisport Coed Class
Explore the world of sports at the Y! Our classes for children up to age 6 introduce the basic skills of the games in a positive, fun environment. Our youngest sports enjoy being active with other children and tend to make friends, develop sportsmanship and build self-esteem. We offer sessions year-round, and classes typically meet once weekly for four to eight weeks. Parent participation may be required.
On or before 11/03/2019
- Classes will focus on drills with some games in a fun environment. A different sport will be played each week. Sports to be played include t-ball, soccer, flag football and track and field. Coaches will distribute a schedule on the first day of class.
- Meet at the Toby Wells Arena at the Toby Wells YMCA. You may park in the National University parking lot adjacent to the arena.
- Please wear closed-toe shoes. The Y will provide all equipment.
- You may your own equipment, but it is not required. Please mark any equipment you bring with your child’s name on it.
- Please bring a water bottle and wear sunscreen.
- Parent participation is required for 3-year-olds in the class.
- All parents are welcome to help out in class. Just let the coach know in advance.
- Inclement weather/schedule changes: Please make sure we have your email address on file. Our sports coordinator will send an email notification if class is cancelled due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Contact Brady Connors at [email protected] or 858-496-9622 with specific questions.
Scholarships: Thanks to the support of our generous donors and partners, financial assistance is available for sports programs. Learn more.