Youth Sports Clinic
Build your lacrosse skills in a positive, fun environment. Clinics will provide an opportunity for players of all levels to practice and learn while focusing on the fundamentals of the game.
On or before 12/14/2019
Clairemont High School
4150 Ute Drive
San Diego, CA 92117 — map
Meet near the sports fields. Park in the large student parking lot.
- Clinics will be non-contact and focus on basic fundamentals, including holding/using the lacrosse stick, along with drills with some games in a fun environment.
- Age groups will be divided into two skill-level groups.
- The Y will provide a lacrosse stick to use and other equipment needed. Please wear closed-toe shoes.
- Please bring a water bottle and wear sunscreen.
- Schedule changes: Please make sure we have your email address on file. Our staff will send an email notification if class is cancelled due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Questions: Contact Susan Gould at [email protected] or (619) 298-3576.
Scholarships: Thanks to the support of our generous donors and partners, financial assistance is available for sports programs. Learn more.