Flag Football - Coed Class
Learn to love flag football at the Y! These introductory classes introduce the basic skills of the game in a positive, fun environment. Our youngest sports enjoy being active with other children and tend to make friends, develop sportsmanship and build self-esteem. We offer sessions year-round, and classes typically meet once weekly for four to eight weeks. Parent participation may be required.
On or before 11/03/2019
- Classes will focus on drills with some games in a fun environment. Coaches will distribute a schedule on the first day of class.
- Meet at the Toby Wells Arena at the Toby Wells YMCA. You may park in the National University parking lot adjacent to the arena.
- Please wear closed-toe shoes. The Y will provide footballs and other equipment.
- You may bring a football (junior), but it is not required. Please mark the ball with your child’s name.
- Please bring a water bottle and wear sunscreen.
- Parent participation is required for 3-year-olds in the class.
- All parents are welcome to help out in class. Just let the coach know in advance.
- Inclement weather/schedule changes: Please make sure we have your email address on file. Our sports coordinator will send an email notification if class is cancelled due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Contact Brady Connors at [email protected] or 858-496-9622 with specific questions.
Scholarships: Thanks to the support of our generous donors and partners, financial assistance is available for sports programs. Learn more.