Basketball - Coed Class
Preschool Sports Class
Learn to love basketball at the Y! These introductory classes introduce the basic skills of the game in a positive, fun environment. Our youngest sports enjoy being active with other children and tend to make friends, develop sportsmanship and build self-esteem. We offer sessions year-round, and classes typically meet once weekly for four to eight weeks. Parent participation may be required.
On or before 10/20/2019
YMCA Sports Complex
2390 Boswell Road #300
Chula Vista, CA 91914
- Six-week classes will focus on drills with games in a fun environment.
- Our knowledgeable and caring youth sports staff with provide a basic introduction to the sport.
- Parent participation is encouraged but not mandatory.
- Please wear closed-toe shoes, and bring a water bottle and a great attitude! The Y will provide a basketball and other equipment needed.
- All parents are welcome to help out in class. Just let the coach know in advance.
- Schedule changes: Please make sure we have your email address on file. Our Welcome Center staff will send an email notification if class is cancelled due unforeseen circumstances.
Members may register for classes between the first and 15th of the month prior to class; participants may register between the 16th and 30th of the month prior to class.
Scholarships: Thanks to the support of our generous donors and partners, financial assistance is available for sports programs. Learn more.