Basketball - Coed League
Yout Recreational League
On or before 09/22/2019
Fall 2019 Season Important Dates:
Wednesday, September 21: Mandatory Skills Assessments
- Ages 5-6 | 9:00 am
- Ages 7-8 | 10:00 am
- Ages 9-10 | 11:00 am
- Ages 11-17 | 12:00 pm
Monday, September 30: First week of practice
- Ages 5-6 | Mon/Wed | 5:30-6:30 pm
- Ages 7-8 | Mon/Weds | 6:30-7:30 pm
- Ages 9-10 | Tues/Thus | 5:30-6:30 pm
- Ages 11-12 | Tues/Thurs | 6:30-7:30 pm
- Ages 13-17 | Tues/Thurs | 7:30-8:30 pm
Saturday, October 12 First games
Saturday, December 7: Last games
- Our sports programs are all about fun and building positive relationships. We encourage parents to support players on the sidelines and as volunteer coaches, team parents or scorekeepers. Contact Ferrari Funches, [email protected], to learn more about becoming a volunteer.
- Uniform/equipment: Wear closed-toe shoes, comfortable clothing. The Y will provide game jerseys. You may bring a ball marked with your child’s name, but it is not required.
- Your team will communicate through PLAYERSPACE, a web-based platform that provides convenient access to schedules, practice times and team information and notifications concerning schedule changes. Please ensure we have your email address on file.
- Please bring a water bottle.
- Food, drink (other than water) and chewing gum are not allowed inside the soccer arena.
Questions: Contact Ferrari Funches, [email protected] or (619) 264-0144.
Scholarships: Thanks to the support of our generous donors and partners, financial assistance is available for sports programs. Learn more.