CPR/AED | Heart Saver
The YMCA provides a CPR and first aid certification training course that covers basic CPR for adults, children, and infants, as well as two-person administrated CPR. The course addresses airway management, bag valve use, and AED training.
Upon completion, the certification card remains valid for two years. All participants receive an AHA manual to use during class.
On or before 02/16/2019
The CPR/AED Course teaches the basic techniques of adult, child and infant CPR and use of an automatic external defibrillator. You will also learn first aid for choking.
- Four-hour class
- Two-year certification
- Emergency Medical Services approved
- Ask instructor for EMSA sticker ($3 additional fee)
- Meets day care licensing requirements
- Meets California Teaching Credential requirements
- Not for medical professionals
For more information, contact Barb Madsen, (619) 298-3576