STAR at McGill School of Success A Safe Place for After School Child Care
What is STAR? Student, Together, Achieving, Reaching for Success, one of several state-funded Expanded Learning Programs (ELP) offered by the YMCA of San Diego County in partnership with the McGill School of Success.
The YMCA of San Diego County partners with local school districts, families, and communities to offer students safe and nurturing expanded learning programs that prepare them for college, career, and life.
This free program provides structured academic, physical and social activities for Kindergarten to Grade 5 students from McGill School of Success:
|School||Phone||AM Hours||PM Hours||Min. Hours|
|McGill School of Success||[email protected]||(619) 361-68||6:30 - 8:15||2:45 - 6:00||12:40 - 6:00|
How to Apply to the ASES After School Program
Enrollment & Participation Information
- All students from Kindergarten to Grade 5 who atend McGill School of Success can apply.
- Applications can be turned into the school site.
Important Documents and PDF Forms
- STAR Application Packet (Coming soon!)
Questions? Contact Us for More Information
If you would like to learn more about the STAR program provided by the YMCA of San Diego County, please contact one of our staff below:
For questions about the application, enrollment, and general information, contact:
- Liz Ramos, Office Administrator | (619) 420-0041 ext. 18000 | [email protected]
To contact the Program Director:
- Jenny Real, Program Director | (619) 420-0041 ext. 18001 | [email protected]