Expanded Learning Programs at King-Chávez Neighborhood of Schools A Safe Place for Before and After School Child Care
The YMCA of San Diego County partners with local school districts, families, and communities to offer students safe and nurturing expanded learning programs that prepare them for college, career, and life.
This free program provides structured academic, physical and social activities for Kindergarten to Grade 8 students from King-Chávez Neighborhood of Schools:
|School||Phone||AM Hours||PM Hours||Min. Hours|
|KC Primary, Arts & Athletics|
|KC Academy of Excellence||[email protected]||(619) 977-3592||N/A||3:00-6:00|
|KC Preparatory||[email protected]||(619) 977-1460||6:00-8:00||3:00-6:00|
How to Apply to the ASES After School Program
Enrollment & Participation Information
- All students from Kindergarten to Grade 8 who attend King-Chávez Neighborhood of Schools can apply.
- Applications can be turned into the school site.
Important Documents and PDF Forms
- Application Packets (Coming soon!)
Questions? Contact Us for More Information
If you would like to learn more about the Expanded Learning Programs provided by the YMCA of San Diego County, please contact one of our staff below:
For questions about the application, enrollment, and general information, contact:
- Liz Ramos, Office Administrator | (619) 420-0041 ext. 18000 | [email protected]
To contact the Program Director:
- Jenny Real, Program Director | (619) 420-0041 ext. 18001 | [email protected]