Specialty Day Camp
Our phenomenal specialty day camps combine the traditional fun of YMCA day camps with the more specialized skills and learning of our outside specialty camp providers or YMCA experts.
Each specialty day camp has a wide range of subjects to campers to enjoy — from sports-related day camps concentrating on skills and techniques, to creative camps like ceramics that focus on expanding artistic skills and confidence.
On or before 07/08/2019
Back by popular demand this is your perfect way to spend the summer! Campers will cool off by playing in the ocean, building sand castles, relaxing in the sun, playing Frisbee and football while making new friends. This is a classic and unforgettable Southern California camp experience you don’t want your camper to miss.
Don't Forget to Bring These Items Every Day
- Non-perishable lunch and snacks for morning and afternoon
- All items must be nut free including: peanuts, walnuts, cashews, Nutella, etc.
- Large refillable water bottle
- Swimsuit, towel, and bag for wet swimsuit
- Backpack to easily carry all items without assistance
Please note: Make sure to label all packed items — unclaimed lost and found items are donated every 2 weeks.
Extended care is available for day camps at McGrath Family YMCA. See extended care options and fees.