California residents who have an AARP Medicare Supplement Insurance Plan administered by UnitedHealthcare may be eligible to receive 50 percent off monthly membership dues.
Ready, Set, Summer!
Welcome to the YMCA - Join One, Join All
Join the Y and support a movement dedicated to building stronger and more connected communities through youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility. View our membership options.
Whether you're a longtime fitness expert or a health seeker looking for guidance, the Y can provide you with the tools you need to succeed, all in a safe and supportive environment that feels like home.
With hundreds of programs and group exercise classes happening all week at our 18 different locations throughout San Diego County, achieving your health and wellness goals have never been easier. That's because when you join one Y, you join them all!
- Access to our 18 different locations throughout San Diego County.
- KickStart — a personalized fitness program with three one-on-one sessions led by an accredited Wellness Coach.
- Unlimited free group exercise classes with hundreds of options, including Pilates, Zumba, BODYPUMP, yoga, indoor cycling and water fitness.
- State-of-the-art fitness centers with circuit training and free weights.
- Indoor and outdoor pools, spas and splash pads at select YMCA branches.
- Access to the MobileFiT app to help you track your progress.
- Nationwide Access Membership gives you free access to all participating YMCA locations in the USA.
- Family members can receive up to two hours of free Child Watch and Kids Club during workouts.
- Lower pricing and limited early access for paid programs the whole family can enjoy, like camp, youth sports, swim lessons and thousands of other programs!
- Free or discounted family events like Flick 'N Float (our dive-in movie) or Parents' Night Out.
Not ready to join just yet? Check us out with this free one-day guest pass!
Support for the Military
The Y is proud to offer membership support to our military families. In appreciation for those who serve our country, we will waive the join fee and provide 10 percent off monthly membership dues to active, veteran and retired military who join the YMCA. Learn more about support available to military families.