The Y is proud to offer membership support to our military families. To show our appreciation for the brave men and women who serve our country, we invite active, veteran and retired military to join the YMCA - your joining fee will be waived.
THE YMCA DIFFERENCE
The Y has always been more than a gym—in fact, we’re one of the most effective and enduring charitable organizations in the country. We are the nation’s leading provider of child care, a purveyor of hundreds of youth development, education, and health programs. When you become a member of the Y, you’re not just joining a gym. You’re supporting a movement dedicated to building stronger and connected communities through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
Membership at the YMCA of San Diego County includes more opportunities to learn, play, and get healthy. Whether you're a longtime fitness expert or a health seeker looking for a little extra help, the Y can provide you with the tools you need for success all in a supportive environment. With hundreds of programs and group exercise classes throughout the week, achieving your health and wellness goals have never been easier. With 17 locations across San Diego County, there are even more ways to get healthy. That's because when you join one Y, you join them all!
Membership benefits include:
- Family members can receive up to two hours of free Child Watch and Kids Club During workouts
- KickStart - a personalized support program with three one-on-one sessions with a Wellness Coach
- Indoor and outdoor pools, spas and splash pads at select YMCA branches
- 100+ group exercise classes including Pilates, Zumba, and indoor cycling
- State-of-the art fitness center with circuit training and free weights
- Access to MobileFiT app to help you track your progress
- Preferred pricing on programs
- Free member events
We offer multiple membership solutions. Whether you’re looking to meet new friends with similar goals, or engage your family in fun new activities, the Y has something for everyone.