The Y is proud to offer membership support to our military families. To show our appreciation for the brave men and women who serve our country, we invite active, veteran and retired military to join the YMCA - your joining fee will be waived.
The YMCA Difference - Belong Today
The Y has always been more than just a gym — in fact, we are the nation’s leading provider of child care, a purveyor of hundreds of youth development, education, and health programs, and one of the most effective and enduring charitable organizations in the country!
When you become a member of the Y, you’re not just joining a gym — you’re supporting a movement dedicated to building stronger and connected communities through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
Member Benefits Include:
- Family members can receive up to two hours of free Child Watch and Kids Club during workouts.
- KickStart - a personalized fitness program with three one-on-one sessions with an accredited Wellness Coach.
- Indoor and outdoor pools, spas and splash pads at select YMCA branches.
- More than 100 free group exercise classes including Pilates, Zumba®, and indoor cycling.
- State-of-the-art fitness center with circuit training and free weights.
- Access to the MobileFiT app to help you track your progress.
- Lower pricing and limited early access for paid programs like camp, sports, swim lessons and thousands of other programs!
- Free or discounted family events like Flick 'N Float (our dive-in movie) or Parents' Night Out.
Whether you're a longtime fitness expert or a health seeker looking for guidance, the Y can provide you with the tools you need to succeed, all in a safe and supportive environment that feels like home.
With hundreds of programs and group exercise classes happening throughout the week at our 17 different locations throughout San Diego County, achieving your health and wellness goals have never been easier. That's because when you join one Y, you join them all!
Memberships That Fit Your Need
We offer multiple membership solutions. Whether you’re looking to meet new friends with similar goals or engage your family in fun new activities, the Y has something for everyone.