Helpful Videos and Documents for Annual Campaign Volunteers
Thank you for being a dedicated volunteer to the Annual Campaign!
We want to ensure you have all of the resources you may need to share your Y story with others. Below are a variety of resources to help you campaign for your YMCA.
Get an overview of Annual Campaign and how to be a successful fundraiser.
- The Importance of the Annual Campaign in the YMCA
- 10 Key Tips for Making a Successful Ask
- Idle Hands
- We Transform Lives
- Brighter Futures
- Giving Hope
- Hero Spoken Word
- Dear YMCA
- Find more videos on our YouTube page
Useful Links on Our Website to Incorporate in Your Communications
ymca.org — Our home page for the YMCA of San Diego.
ymca.org/give-y — A primary landing page for an overview of ways to give to the YMCA.
2019 Annual Campaign Brochures by Branch (PDF)
- Beach and Bay Family YMCA
- Border View Family YMCA
- Copley-Price Family YMCA
- John A. Davis Family YMCA
- Cameron Family YMCA
- McGrath Family YMCA
- Jackie Robinson Family YMCA
- Joe and Mary Mottino Family YMCA
- Dan McKinney Family YMCA (formerly La Jolla YMCA)
- Magdalena Ecke Family YMCA
- Mission Valley YMCA
- Toby Wells YMCA
- Palomar Family YMCA
- Peninsula Family YMCA
- Rancho Family YMCA
- South Bay Family YMCA
- YMCA Overnight Camps: Camp Marston, Camp Surf, and Raintree Ranch
- YMCA Community Support Services
- YMCA of San Diego County: Team Headquarters
- Stock Transfers and IRA Rollovers (Instructions and gift form)
Reports with Useful Facts
Handbooks and Sample Letters to Download and Print
Questions or Comments?
If you need help or have any questions, please contact: