Sunday, October 14, 2018 @ 7:30 am
Join us for the return of the Trick-or-Treat Triathlon, a Halloween-spirited reverse-order modified triathlon event held entirely on the grounds of the Copley-Price Family YMCA.
Go the distance with a 2-mile run, a 4-mile stationary bike ride, and a 250-yard swim. See the race map here.
- Costumes are encouraged
- First 100 registrants receive a t-shirt, guaranteed
- Maximum of 150 registrations
- Race divided into 3 groups: 13-49 years old, 50+ years old, and the relay team division
- Participants will be flighted into groups based on the estimated mile run time
- Modified triathlon training program available at Copley-Price Family Y fitness center
After the race, enjoy food, a bounce house, face painting and a massage & foam roll station.