Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of of Camp Surf with us on Saturday, November 2, 2019.
Alumni, board members, vendors, campers, parents and staff are all invited!
Location and Venue:
Our celebration will begin at Pirate’s Cove for the Founder’s Flagpole Dedication and then move to the beautiful McKinney Oceanfront Center. This venue has it all - beautiful open-beam wood ceiling, fireplace, camper karma, and huge glass doors with a view of the Pacific Ocean!
Join us at:
YMCA Camp Surf
560 Silver Strand Blvd
Imperial Beach, CA 91932
Purchasing your Ticket
This year's fundraising event will have a maximum of 200 guests.
Exclusive and open seating are both available for this event, please see form below for ticket/table pricing.
Extend Your Stay at Camp
If you are a former staff alumni of YMCA Camp Surf and would like to join us for the entire weekend, please contact Steve Morris, Director of Alumni Engagement at [email protected] for details.
- 50 years of Camp Surf history honored and displayed
- Mingle with colleagues and friends from Surf’s past, present, and future!
- Dedication of the long-awaited Founders Flag Pole
- Evening Gala featuring great food and drinks (adults only)
- Live music and dancing on McKinney Patio
- Opportunity drawing and silent auction featuring local restaurants and business merchandise, artwork and Surf 50th Swag
- Weekend cabin options available for out-of-town former staff and their families (contact Steve Morris)