Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of Camp Surf with us on Saturday, November 2, 2019 from 4-9pm.
Alumni, board members, vendors, former campers, parents and staff... everyone (ages 21+) is invited!
Location and Venue:
Join us at:
YMCA Camp Surf
560 Silver Strand Blvd
Imperial Beach, CA 91932
Our celebration will begin at Pirate’s Cove for the Founder’s Flagpole Dedication and then move to the beautiful McKinney Oceanfront Center. This venue has it all - beautiful open-beam wood ceiling, fireplace, camper karma, and huge glass doors with a view of the Pacific Ocean!
Extend Your Stay at Camp
If you are a former staff alumni of YMCA Camp Surf and would like to join us for the entire weekend, please contact Steve Morris, Director of Alumni Engagement at [email protected] for details.
- 50 years of Camp Surf history honored and displayed
- Mingle with colleagues and friends from Surf’s past, present, and future!
- Dedication of the long-awaited Founders Flag Pole
- Evening Gala featuring great food and drinks (adults only)
- Live music and dancing on McKinney Patio
- Opportunity drawing and silent auction featuring local restaurants and business merchandise, artwork and Surf 50th Swag
- Weekend cabin options available for out-of-town former staff and their families (contact Steve Morris)
Hooray - The Event is Full! Tables are Sold Out!
You can still support the event through a donation!
If you're interested in attending or becoming a sponsor, please contact Steve Morris, Development Director, at [email protected] for more information.