Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of of Camp Surf with us on Saturday, November 2, 2019.
- 50 years of Camp Surf history honored and displayed
- Mingle with colleagues and friends from Surf’s past, present, and future!
- Dedication of the long-awaited Founders Flag Pole
- Evening Gala featuring great food and drinks (adults only)
- Live music and dancing on McKinney Patio
- Opportunity drawing and silent auction featuring local restaurants and business merchandise, artwork and Surf 50th Swag
- Weekend cabin options available for out-of-town former staff and their families (contact Steve Morris)
If you won’t be able to join us, here are ways you can contribute to camper scholarships and facility improvements for the next 50 years!
- $19.69 - Mariner
- $50 - Waterman
- $100 - Beachcomber
- $250 - S.O.U.L Surfer
- $1,969 - Jetty Shredder
Who Should Attend?
Alumni, board members, vendors, campers, parents and staff are all invited!
Registration coming soon!