The Health Living Director is a key part of the leadership team and is responsible for planning, management and supervision of staff and budget for assigned programs.
- Ability to read, write, perform simple mathematical functions and basic computer skills.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- One to three years supervisory experience and/or team leadership.
- A minimum of one-year related program development and/or program management experience.
- One to three years customer service experience.
- Demonstrated computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Certification from accredited association specific to fitness, community health and/or recreation.
Cause-Driven Leadership Competencies
- Engaging Community
- Program Management
- Communication & Influence
- Emotional Maturity