YMCA of Central Ohio
YMCA of Southeastern North Carolina
The YMCA East Hampton RECenter
The YMCA of Metropolitan Washington is currently recruiting for an Associate Executive Director. This position is located in Bethesda, Maryland. The YMCA Ayrlawn Program Center features a robust assortment of Early Learning and School-Age Youth Development programs that demonstrate the Y’s commitment to providing the best preschool, school-age and camp educational and nurturing experiences for children ranging from 2 years old to grade 6. The experienced Associate Executive Director will have an expansive career in Youth Development Services. This is a managerial position with oversight over multiple programs.
A successful Associate Executive Director will have four or more years of administrative and/or operations management, including oversight of a large Youth Development department. Candidate must have a proven track record of successful leadership, fiscal management, staff recruitment, effective staff supervision, and staff development. A bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood, Elementary Education, Recreation, Psychology and/or Sociology with a concentration in Human Services.
· Lead childcare, school-age, camp, outreach, youth and family programs.
· Supervise several direct reports.
· Build collaborations with school administrators.
· Manage budgets for all departments.
· Ensure the delivery of the highest quality in programs and services for members, parents, and program participants.
· Strengthen and cultivate relationships to assist with fundraising goals.
· Provides the leadership, documentation and administrative oversight to all youth development programs.
· Grow the program’s enrollment.
· Oversee the licensing and accreditation process.