YMCA of Greater Williamson County
Central Florida Metro YMCA
YMCA of Boise Inc.
The YMCA of Central Florida is seeking a Full-time HR & Recruiting Support Specialist to join our Human Resources Team. The ideal candidate is a natural problem solver, they must be highly organized and proactive with the ability to adapt quickly to change in a high-volume environment, embraces technology, and strives to improve processes and create efficiencies.
This is a hands-on position working in partnership with various business units, this position will provide administrative support to and will help organize a variety of tasks to keep processes running smoothly, and build rapport with employees and operations leadership. In this role, main areas of focus will be marketing high volume of open positions through various job boards, social media, professional networks, maintaining accurate information within the Applicant Tracking System, onboarding, day-to-day employee inquiries, administrative support, supporting employee initiatives, full cycle recruiting, and internship coordination. This position is fast-paced and heavy volume.
Be part of something BIGGER. Make a real impact and discover your unlimited potential with a career at the YMCA of Central Florida
1. Associates Degree or equivalent work experience required. Bachelor's degree or pursuing a degree in Human Resources a plus.
2. Minimum one+ years of recruiting / sourcing and administrative support experience required; high volume environment highly preferred.
3. Minimum one+ years of HR, and/or executive assistant experience required.
4. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, with command of Excel and creating reports required.
5. Must have computer literacy and experience in administrating an Applicant Tracking System (ATS), such as Paylocity or similar CRM highly preferred.
6. Proficient with managing a high volume of job postings through various job boards, social media and professional networking sites is essential.
7. Proficient with or the ability to learn Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
8. Multiple calendar management and coordinating of schedules experience highly preferred.
9. Must demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues
10. Ability to handle quick turnaround requests in a multiple deadline-driven environment
11. Independent decision maker capable of working with limited direction and must be able to work cohesively as part of a team.
12. Demonstrated organization skills and attention to detail.
13. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
14. Ability to anticipate and follow up on requests and issues with a proactive, problem-solving approach.
15. Must possess a strong customer service mind-set, detail-orientated with the ability to prioritize task, and understand the importance of recruiting, and operations satisfaction.