Join the Conference team at the largest camp/conference center in the world! Located next to Rocky Mountain Nat'l Park.
This position supports the work of the YMCA of the Rockies, Estes Park Center, which operates a mission-based family and group conference and retreat center, serving more than 175,000 guests annually. The Conference Set-Up and Services Assistant Manager is primarily responsible for leading team members through job training, set ups for 70+ meeting room/ event spaces. Maintaining cleanliness in all meeting spaces and providing hospitality to the groups occupying those meeting spaces. The crew leader will also provide office support through reception and work flow organization as determined by department manager.
Cause-Driven Leadership Competencies
- Uphold and reflect the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility and Faith in all functions.
- Uphold the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies, and programs.
- Possess and demonstrate excellent customer service skills; for example, friendly, personable, helpful, patient, and professional.
- Support the YMCA of the Rockies safety program. Promote safe work practices and a safe environment for guests, members, and staff.
- Promote a cooperative, positive, and flexible atmosphere while working with others in a diverse community.
- Must meet acceptable criminal background check standards.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bilingual preferred.