Camp Manito-wish YMCA, a overnight camp focusing on Wilderness tripping, is seeking a Director of Marketing and Recruitment.
Provides overall direction of all marketing and recruitment strategies for Camp Manito-wish YMCA. Under the direction of the Chief Executive Officer will create and implement an innovative year round recruitment strategy including marketing, public relations, community events and program outreach. These efforts will lead to increased program participation, staffing, diverse outreach initiatives, brand management, and effective and aesthetically pleasing marketing materials.
Remote work will be considered for the right candidate.
To perform satisfactorily, the Director of Marketing & Recruitment should bring the following experience or skills to this position:
- Three years or more of relevant Marketing experience
- Knowledge of Camp Manito-wish YMCA programs, philosophies, and objectives
- Ability to communicate effectively through verbal and written mediums
- Ability to manage multiple projects and to work independently
- Ability to develop, promote, execute and evaluate comprehensive communication/marketing efforts
- Knowledge and use of computer applications and social media
- Willingness to work as a team, in close quarters, towards a common goal
- Ability to travel to recruit for participants and seasonal staff
- Budget management experience
- Ability to represent the Camp Manito-wish YMCA in a mature and professional manner
The Director of Marketing & Recruitment performs the following services:
- Develops annual operating goals, objectives and plan for recruitment and Marketing. Monitors the achievement of this plan, taking appropriate action to ensure the goals and objectives are met.
- Hires, trains, evaluates and supervises assigned staff and volunteers.
- Oversee adherence to YMCA Brand guidelines.
- Coordinate social media posting schedules, content, and timelines.
- Collect appropriate photography and videography to support media related goals.
- Develop partnerships with organizations such as universities, military bases, youth serving organizations, and other partnering agencies to recruit diverse staff and campers.
- Prepare annual budget for recruitment & marketing efforts in coordination with the Chief Executive Officer.
- Collaborate across departments to ensure staffing needs are understood and appropriate numbers of candidates are received.
- Develop and update the website for increased effectiveness in coordination with third party vendors when appropriate.
- Deliver on all recruitment & marketing goals as related to the strategic plan.
- Coordinate the planning and execution of all recruitment events and call nights.
- Maintain accurate tracking of recruitment efforts and their successes.
- Travel as necessary to recruitment events.
- Support the coordination community and camp sponsored events as appropriate.
- Develop aesthetically pleasing recruitment materials including but not limited to website development, flyers, newsletters, annual reports, calendars, banners, social media posts, and HTML’s.
- Other responsibilities as assigned