Indian Valley Family YMCA
YMCA of Central Stark County
YMCA of Lincoln Nebraska
The Hockomock Area YMCA is currently seeking a full-time Association Facilities Project Manager to provide leadership and technical expertise to leadership and Facility Directors. The Facilities Project Manager provides oversight of facility needs at all Hockomock Area YMCA locations, and oversees and manages multiple aspects of the planning, design, budget, renovation, and installation processes for facility projects. The Facilities Project Manager is responsible for tracking and paying utility and vendor invoices, performing facility assessments and audits, and managing preventative maintenance and inspection schedules on equipment and major systems. This position is responsible for managing the cleaning vendor relationship and contract to ensure the standards of cleanliness in the facilities are high.
· Bachelor’s or Associates Degree, preferred.
· A minimum of five years’ experience in facility and construction project management, essential.
· Ability to read architectural, civil, electrical, plumbing, and mechanical plans and specifications.
· Strong PC skills including spreadsheets, graphics, scheduling, and facility management programs.
· Experience budgeting large and small scale projects.
· Ability to effectively communicate with staff and vendors.
· Excellent collaboration and relationship-building skills.
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Ability to perform data analysis.
· Provide administrative and project support to Association and Branch leadership, as well as Branch Facility Directors.
· Prepare and manage project plans, timelines, schedules, and task details by utilizing project management tools such as reports, tracking charts, checklist, and project scheduling software.
· Drive projects from planning to implementation. Work cross-functionally with other internal teams (facilities, branch leadership, and Association leadership) to coordinate work.
· Communicate progress to stakeholders and provide recommendations for mitigating risks or delay.
· Prepare and maintain accurate, timely, and auditable project documents, and cost estimates.
· Maintain vendor relations and ensure maintenance of contracts and service levels.
· Manage construction projects and major maintenance of existing building infrastructure from design through construction.
· Source vendor quotes for all services.
· Coordinate the bid/award activities for all contracts and activities, which may include work with architects, engineers, consultants, general contractors, construction managers, and work site technicians.
· Ensure all facility projects meet the requirements of the contract documents and the YMCA standards of excellence.
· Review respective lease agreements and ensure landlord compliance with lease terms and conditions.
· Responsible for the appropriate operation, maintenance, and monitoring of major mechanical/utility systems.
· Identify project risks, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.
· Develop project management plans that reports out to stakeholders the milestones and deadlines.
· Monitor on-site processes, procedures, and systems for compliance with construction drawings, security requirements, and code compliance.