The Lake County YMCA is seeking a Program Director for the West End Y in Willoughby.
Oversees the development and operations of various programs including youth and adult sports, teens, and families.
Cause-Driven Leadership Competencies
- Advancing Our Mission & Cause: Change Leadership, Engaging Community, Philanthropy, Volunteerism
- Provide visionary leadership to the organization and ensure that all resources are mobilized to adapt to new challenges and needs in the community.
- Building Relationships: Collaboration, Communication & Influence, Inclusion
- Connect people to the Y’s cause by developing inclusive relationships, partnerships and collaborations so that the Y can co-create solutions to pressing social needs.
- Leading Operations: Critical Thinking & Decision Making, Fiscal Management, Functional Expertise, Innovation, Program/ Project Management
- Ensure relevance, effectiveness, and sustainability of the organization so that we can continue to fulfill our promise to the community.
- Developing & Inspiring People: Developing Self & Others, Emotional Maturity
- Support the holistic development of self and others so that everyone can embrace the Y’s cause, sustain the Y’s culture, and inspire others to take individual and collective action to further our impact.