YMCA of Wichita Kansas
YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties
YMCA of Greater Fort Wayne
The Maintenance Director works under the direction of the Facilities Director at the Westerly Pawcatuck Branch. This position is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the facilities and grounds of the branch as well as assisting with the set up and maintenance of Camp Watchaug, a 30 acre waterfront camp site located in Charlestown, RI.
· High school diploma or GED
· 3-5 years maintenance experience
· Ability to perform minor repairs including electrical, plumbing, and heating repairs.
· Strong comprehension of written and verbal instructions including interpretation of technical manuals.
· Clean driving record
· CPR/AED/First Aid/Emergency Oxygen Administration Certification-YMCA will train.
· Demonstrates an unwavering commitment to the safety, comfort, and enjoyment of all YMCA members and their families at all times.
· Continuously moves throughout the facility proactively taking corrective action with limited supervision.
· Completes hand on cleaning, repairs, and maintenance of grounds, facilities, and equipment.
· Assists with the set up of our summer day camp site located in Charlestown, RI
· Ensures all facilities are well maintained and up to code.
· Assists at special events as needed.
CPR/AED/First Aid/Emergency Oxygen Administration- American Red Cross preferred.
Pool Operator Certification.