As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to make a profound difference where social responsibility permeates the culture.
The Aquatic Director provides overall direction, coordination, and success of YMCA Pool operations. Enthusiastic applicants serve as YMCA ambassadors to provide members and staff with great experience. Building confidence in youth and connecting a diverse population to healthier lives are an integral part of the role. The YMCA is committed to providing a culture of support where leaders thrive.
Y Work for the Y:
- Comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, etc.
- Eligible for a 12% company contribution to the YMCA Retirement Fund after meeting the requirements.
- 50% off programming including swimming lessons as well as childcare programs (early learning care, before and after care, day camp and overnight camp).
- Free YMCA gym membership.
- Employee referral bonus program.
- Opportunities for continuing education and professional training and development.
- Fun, collaborative, and mission driven environment.