The YMCA of Central Texas is seeking an Associate Executive Director for our Highland Lakes branch in Burnet, TX.
The Associate Executive Director will have regular interactions with employees, management, members, and other business associates in an outgoing, friendly and courteous manner.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Handle Member Complaints and Development solutions for improvement
- Ensure all departments are staffed appropriately
- Provide onsite support for all staff as needed
- Schedule all facility use to ensure consistency
- Assist on monitoring and developing strategies to meet all branch department revenues, payroll and net bottom line
- Expense Reports / Reimbursements are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Payroll / Vacation Reports / Job Descriptions / New Hire paperwork, etc. are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Actively and enthusiastically support the Branch and Association goals and direction through effective completion of tasks and word of mouth via peer, subordinates, members and guests
Cause-Driven Leadership Competencies
Innovation, Relationships, Inclusion, Influence, Developing Others