Interested in coaching an award-winning team? Join the Kettle Moraine YMCA Dynamites team!
Under the direction of the Gymnastics Head Coach the Gymnastics Coach is responsible for instructing participants, overseeing safety and understanding the importance of progression, safety and the individual needs to each participant.
- Coaches and instructs students, individually or in groups, regarding the rules, regulations, and proper use of equipment
- Observes students during practice and competition to help determine the needs for the individual or team improvement.
- Establishes and maintains professionalism while supervising students and coaches during practice and meets.
- Participates in daily warm-ups.
- Teach skills in progression and based on each participant’s skill level.
- Practical application of basic spotting techniques.
- Enforces the utmost safety procedures at all times.
- Practices time management skills and communicates with instructors to promote the organizational flow of classes.
- Communicates, listens and responds in a professional manner with participants and their parents.
- Ability to work in a cooperative manner with other staff.
- Builds and maintains effective, positive relationships with the members, participants, volunteers, other staff, and the communities we serve.
- Perform other duties as assigned.