Provide leadership, facilitation support, training oversight, partnership development, program design and recruitment to the Leadership Program. Collaborate with school administrators, youth serving organizations, or other partners to develop impactful program outcomes. Coordinate, in conjunction with staff, activities originating from the Manito-wish Leadership Center (MLC) and its associated areas. Implement the Manito-wish Collaborative Leadership Program model and curriculum at the highest level and quality. Deliver impactful, mission-driven and innovative experiential programming to all participants. Manage and coordinate the use of Leadership cabins and buildings
To perform satisfactorily, the incumbent should bring the following credentials, experience and skills to this position:
• A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college, university or equivalent.
• Minimum three years experiential program development and management in various contexts including challenge course facilitation.
• Excellent communication skills to interface with program participants, volunteers, staff and administration. • Ability to effectively manage staff and program models to meet specific outcomes for partners.
• ACCT Challenge Course Certification or ability and willingness to obtain certification within 6 months.
• Experience in staff hiring, training, supervision and evaluation.
• Serve Safe Food Manager license or ability and willingness to obtain certification within 6 months.
• Ability to allocate time spent recruiting partners, supporting group facilitation and providing staff training support and performing administrative duties.
• Skills to utilize Microsoft office applications and other administrative tools.
• Ability and current license to drive with a driving record that meets insurance and organizational expectations.
Collaborate with Camp Director and Property Manager for effective oversight of all operations of the Manito-wish Leadership Center schedule, staff, dining services, and office function.
• Maintain the integrity of the Manito-wish collaborative leadership model within new and existing programs.
• Collaborate with various teams to recruit leadership program staff and participant groups.
• Be a leader to inspire collective dialogue, education, and action to ensure a diverse and inclusive culture at Camp Manito-wish. • Design, evaluate outcomes, and support coordination of staff training.
• Collect, analyze, and make improvements based on program evaluations and staff debriefings.
• Create and take responsibility for leadership program annual budget. • Hire, if applicable, and supervise the Leadership Program Director.
• Manage the scheduling, booking & hosting of Winter facility bookings.
• Coordinate with the property team to ensure camp facility needs are addressed.
• Oversee the management of the challenge course and indoor climbing wall including but not limited to local area policies, inventory and quality of program tools, supplies, and equipment, to ensure seamless program delivery.
• Support efforts for Camp to meet American Camp Association, Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT), and Wisconsin health inspection requirements.
• Coordinate with the Leadership Program Director to oversee group arrivals to ensure partner representatives are well informed and oriented.
• Communication of group numbers with registrar to ensure the billing process is timely and accurate.
• Implement appropriate aspects of the strategic plan.
• Fulfill other duties as assigned