Providence Metropolitan YMCA
Cumberland Cape Atlantic YMCA
YMCA of Greater Monmouth County
The Finance Director at the Sterling-Rock Falls Family YMCA maintains a supportive, positive atmosphere that welcomes and respects all individuals and coordinates accounting functions such as general ledger/account maintenance, account reconciliation, data processing and reporting.
1. Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field preferred.
2. Three years of experience or more in a bookkeeping, and/or accounting role.
3. Knowledge of banks, banking systems and cash management.
4. Knowledge of and expertise with computerized accounting and payroll systems.
5. Ability to develop and use spreadsheets and standard business software systems.
Retirement contributions [10% shared—4% employee; 6% YMCA], vacation plan, health plan and other benefits per personnel policy.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
Three years of experience or more in a bookkeeping, and/or accounting role.