Greater Missoula Family YMCA
Independent Health Family YMCA
YMCA of the Iowa Mississippi Valley
A YMCA Center for Healthy Living Program Director is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the YMCA’s evidence health-based interventions as well as grant funded programs, including but not limited to the health equity tour, mitigation tour, and other statewide initiatives. This position requires travel at least monthly throughout Pennsylvania and is a grant funded role.
1. A minimum of 5 years of community building experience is desired and/or a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
2. Minimum of at least 1 year of Supervisory Experience.
3. Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate well with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
4. Ability to build strong relationships, inspire confidence, and work effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders.
5. Understands the YMCA Mission and purpose as a cause-driven movement. Prefer knowledge and experience in YMCA programs, including EBHIs.
6. Demonstrated competencies in the areas of staff development, relationship building skills, communication skills, conflict resolution, and resource development.
7. Knowledge of fitness trends in the health and wellness community. Awareness of immunization efforts through the state as well.