Looking for that big city feel but want to feel connected like you're in a small town? Become a key leader in a community of 250,000 people.
Serving Fargo, Moorhead, and surrounding areas - you will serve as a key leader in a beautiful community with summers that can't be beat, and many winter activities to keep you busy! Click HERE to learn about the community you will serve.
Under the direction of the President, this position ensures the successful operation of the YMCA programs of Membership, Member Services, Aquatics, Youth Programs, Camp, and Health and Wellness Departments including program development and innovation, budgeting, financial results, personnel management, and community relations.
1. 4 Year Bachelor's Degree
2. 4+ Years of related experience
3. Experience in programing, strategizing and staffing for an association
4. CPR/FA for Adult, Child and Infant
Membership Growth and Retention
- Develop and execute strategies to increase YMCA membership and engagement.
- Implement retention programs to ensure member satisfaction and reduce attrition.
- Monitor and analyze membership data and trends to make data-driven decisions.
- In collaboration with the VP of Marketing, develop and implement membership attainment strategies.
Program Development and Mangement
- Oversee the development and management of a diverse range of programs, including fitness, aquatics, sports, youth development, camp, and community outreach.
- Collaborate with program directors and coordinators to ensure programs align with the YMCA's mission and community needs.
- Monitor program effectiveness to maximize community and personal impact.
- Presents periodic performance reports and metrics to the President and other leadership.
- Establish and nurture relationships with community partners, local schools, and organizations to enhance the YMCA's presence in the community.
- Plan and promote events and activities that engage members and the community at large.
- Recruit, lead, and promote the Membership and Marketing Committee for the YMCA.
- Provide leadership to assigned strategic goals
- Address safety and facility concerns
- Attain budgetary and financial goals and benchmarks
- Identifies, recommends, and implements new processes, technologies, and systems to improve and streamline organizational effectiveness and use of resources/materials
Cause-Driven Leadership Competencies
- Mission Advancement
- Operational Effectiveness
- Personal Growth