Raritan Bay Area YMCA
Silver Spring Branch YMCA
Silver Spring Branch YMCA
We have an exciting opportunity for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker or a Licensed Professional Counselor to join our dynamic leadership team as Vice-President of Counseling and Social Services. At The YMCA of Greater Monmouth County, we are a cause-driven organization, committed to strengthening our local communities in the areas of youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. YMCA of Greater Monmouth County transforms lives through counseling programs and services to children and adults in schools, homes and the community throughout Monmouth County and including parts of Middlesex and Ocean counties.
Under the direction of the COO, the Vice-President will manage the operations of Counseling and Social Services in accordance with the policies and practices of YMCA of Greater Monmouth County. Counseling and Social Services (CSS) includes: social work programs, clinical counseling, and alcohol and drug counseling.
Grant Management and Development
· Assures that services are delivered at contracted levels and in compliance with standards for all state, county, municipal and private funding.
· Monitors available grant funds and determines whether available funds are in-line with the mission of The YMCA of Greater Monmouth County and are appropriate for the scope of Counseling and Social Services. When available funds meet both criteria the Vice-President will formulate a process for the submission of a competitive application. Coordinate grant development and submission with the CDO and COO. Assure all grants are reviewed with CDO and COO prior to submission.
· Works in conjunction with Human Resources to assure implementation of personnel policies.
· Through a hierarchal supervisory process the Vice President assures the successful performance of approximately 150 employees.
· Assures that all licensed staff maintain licensure status and all staff are performing at expected levels and participating in Leadership Competency model, within an environment that encourages professional growth and positive morale.
· Assures that all staff participates in a timely, goal setting and performance review. Each review measures performance against established, mutually agreed upon standards. Each review will identify training needs and performance goals for the coming year.
· Assures that the branch budget is prepared and managed in a timely and professional manner.
· In collaboration with the Finance Department, monitors financial control to assure that the annual audit reflects accounting practices within NJ State parameters.
· In conjunction with the CDO, develops goals and leads a successful annual fundraising campaign.
· Assists the President & CEO in endowment efforts as requested.
· Monitors the operation of all branch programs to assure optimum performance. Assured that on ongoing Performance Quality Improvement (PQI) process evaluates the practices of each program, implementing change necessary to reflect and evolving service environment.
· Reviews the staffing patterns of each program to assure quality, revenue generation and staff retention patterns. Coordinate marketing and promotional efforts with the Marketing department to assure adequate communications of programs and services.
· Work in collaboration with the CEO and CDO to maintain and develop volunteer relationships and grow philanthropic foundation.
· Participates on and actively recruits new committee members as assigned.
· Working with the CFO to ensure all facilities within CSS are maintained. This includes meeting standards as prescribed by the Office of Licensing where applicable.
· Assure that staff maintains vehicles utilized in their programs in prescribed intervals and that they are clean and safe.
Represent The YMCA of Greater Monmouth County, Counseling and Social Services at key community meetings including but not limited to the Children’s Inter-agency Coordinating Council (CIACC), Monmouth-Ocean Provider Council, Monmouth County Professional Advisory Committee (PAC), Human Services Advisory Council (HSAC).
· Complete the necessary course work for YMCA Team or Organizational Leader.
· Complete the necessary course work for the maintenance of LCSW or LPC licensure.