The YMCA of the Ozarks is seeking a motivated individual for their Director of Camp Lakewood at the YMCA of the Ozarks in Potosi, MO.
This position supports the work of the Y, a leading nonprofit committed to strengthening community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. Under the direction of the Senior Director of Guest Experience - Lakewood, the Director of Camp Lakewood will oversee Camp Lakewood resident camp, Outdoor Education, Ranch and Retail Sales.
- Monitor programming for all Lakewood campers.
- Work with program directors from Outdoor, and Ranch, to supervise and evaluate programming.
- Ensure the diversity of staff by overseeing the International programming.
- Responsible for all financial aspects; including expenses, budget and annual income, pertaining to Resident Camp, Outdoor Education, Ranch, and Retail Sales.
- Hire, train, and guide staff for Camp, Outdoor Education, Ranch, and Retail.
- Assist with fundraising as assigned.
- Ensure superb experience by campers and guests by upholding high customer service standards.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
The YMCA Welcomes a Diverse Workforce
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
The Gateway Region YMCA strictly follows a zero-tolerance policy regarding child abuse.
Full Compensation Package (when applicable):
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings
- Retirement fund of 12% per pay period after 2 years of full time employment
- 20% Discount on tuition at Missouri Baptist University
- 20% Discount on Tuition at Fontbonne University
- Free household membership to YMCA nationwide
- Discounts on YMCA programs
- Discounts on YMCA Childcare