Reynoldsburg YMCA is looking for a cause driven community leader exctied to make an impact in Central Ohio! Apply now to join our team!
Oversees the total operation of a YMCA branch, including membership, marketing, programs, facilities, volunteer and staff development, financial development, community relations and collaborations with community agencies.
- Directs the financial development activities of the branch; works to create and maintain a culture of philanthropy surrounding the Y.
- Develops, manages, and monitors the branch operating budget and meet or exceeds budget targets.
- Directs branch strategic planning efforts and develops the annual operating plan of the branch.
- Develops and directs high quality relationship-based member engagement strategies. Models relationship-building skills (including Listen First) in all interactions with staff, volunteers, members, and the community.
- Fosters a climate of innovation to develop member-focused programs which support the Y mission, goals, and strategies.
- Represents and promotes the YMCA in the local community and develops positive working relationships with other organizations, businesses, and governmental entities. Develops, maintains, and models collaborative relationships with community agencies in service delivery area.
- Oversees the hiring, training, and supervision of staff and volunteers.
- Ensures the safety and maintenance of high quality facilities, grounds, and equipment.
- Directs branch marketing and communication efforts to effectively communicate benefit to the community.
- Serves as a member of Y management and supports the overall objectives of the YMCA.
Manages four to six program directors who supervise a total of up to 200 employees in the branch. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.