As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to make a profound difference where social responsibility permeates the culture.
The Advanced Aquatics Director provides overall direction, coordination, and success of YMCA Pool operations. Enthusiastic applicants serve as YMCA ambassadors to provide members and staff with a great experience. Building confidence in youth and connecting a diverse population to healthier lives are an integral part of the role. The YMCA is committed to providing a culture of support where leaders thrive.
What Qualifications You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in fitness, retail, recreation management or hospitality industries.
- 2+ years’ experience supervising and managing required.
- Experience providing high-end member service and managing member concerns.
- Exhibit strong leadership skills; possess a passion for member service, building and maintaining a culture of member service excellence.
- Upon hire, you’ll be required to pursue American Red Cross Lifeguard certification as well as YMCA swim lesson instructor certification.