The Gateway Region YMCA is seeking a motivated individual for their Association Major Gifts Officer.
This position supports the work of the Y, a leading nonprofit charitable organization committed to strengthening community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
- Be actively involved in the identification, cultivation, and solicitation of major gift prospects ($1K and above) with a special focus on five-figure multi-year gifts to support Association Comprehensive priorities including Annual Campaign, capital, programmatic and endowment
- Manage a portfolio of relationships following a moves management process to move donors to higher levels of engagement and giving
- Develop individual donor strategies focused on new gifts and upgrade of donor gifts
- Provide strategic leadership to Branch Comprehensive Campaigns as needed, such as recruiting and engaging volunteers and implementing major gift strategies in support of campaign goals
- Work closely with the Senior Vice President of Philanthropy and CDO, VP of Philanthropy in collaboration with DVP’s and Branch Executives to develop strategies for the branches major gifts prospects to move them toward a solicitation.
- Serves as a member of the Association Philanthropy team and work closely with the Senior VP of Philanthropy and CDO, VP of Philanthropy to provide expertise and input for the strategies, best practices, systems and implementation.
The YMCA Welcomes a Diverse Workforce
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
The Gateway Region YMCA strictly follows a zero tolerance policy regarding child abuse.
Full Compensation Package (when applicable):
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings
- Retirement fund of 12% per pay period after 2 years of full time employment
- Tuition reimbursement
- 20% Discount on tuition at Missouri Baptist University
- 20% Discount on Tuition at Fontbonne University
- Free household membership to YMCA nationwide
- Discounts on YMCA programs
- Discounts on YMCA Childcare