C. W. Avery Family YMCA
YMCA Allard Center
YMCA of the North Shore
Do you understand EEC Financial Assistance (CCFA) policies and procedures? The YMCA of Central Massachusetts' Central Community Branch YMCA encourages you to continue reading this opportunity.
This is an excellent opportunity for a detail-oriented individual with strong communication skills to make a positive impact on student's lives and help us further the mission of the YMCA of Central Massachusetts!
Responsible for enrolling and managing family paperwork for all early education and out-of-school time participants at the Central Community Branch. Also responsible for the management of the Department of Early Education and Care’s CCFA system (Child Care Financial Assistance) related to authorization, reassessments, placements, attendance, and billing.
Job Type: Full-Time w/benefits to include generous Paid Time Off, access to facilities for immediate family members, Medical, Dental, Disability, Life, Vision, & Pet Insurance, a 12% retirement plan (once fully vested); and the opportunity to participate in the Y's 403B Retirement Savings Plan.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 10:00am-6:30pm
Please submit resume/cover letter today to our HR Department today at [email protected]. Please let us know how you heard of the position.
The Y: We’re for youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility.
The YMCA of Central Massachusetts provides an environment that reflects, respects, and celebrates our differences and the richness of diversity, resulting in strengthening the foundation of community through our pillars of youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility.
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field; or 2 years program/data management experience
● Strong interpersonal skills
● Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite, especially EXCEL, and Google Docs
● Ability to multitask, strong attention to detail and organizational skills; ability to prioritize and complete tasks prior to deadlines
● Ability to relate effectively to diverse groups of people from all social and economic segments of the community.
● Bilingual skills in both Spanish and English are preferred but not required
1. Responsible for maintaining capacity enrollment in the Preschool and OST programs (200 slots)
2. Manage the intake procedures and reassessment paperwork in accordance with EEC Contract requirements and YMCA objectives.
3. Act as point person for the programs; communicating with families regarding their service needs as well as collecting all required documentation for enrollment.
4. Manage all transitions from our preschool program to our school age program each summer – ensuring paperwork is complete and slots are filled.
5. Manage all transition from our school year program to our summer program – ensuring paperwork is complete and slots are filled.
6. Maintain waitlist data via CCFA/Kinderwait as well as maintain a private waitlist; promptly notifying families when there is a vacancy in the programs. Understanding of Income Eligible contracts and eligibility letters on Kinderwait.
7. Responsible for all private pay payments; learn & become proficient in YMCA software – Daxko.
8. Responsible for all reports and data related to enrollment for the programs.
9. Effectively understand and convey all program policies and procedures to potential families.
10. Manage all files for preschool and OST participants; routinely doing audits to check accuracy.
11. Become an expert in contract and voucher billing and provide support to other branch staff when necessary.
12. Work cooperatively as a member of a team with parents, YMCA staff, and EEC & CCR personnel – understanding our unique position in the community.
13. Assist during OST program hours when necessary; manage phones, sign in/out, deck coverage.
14. Other duties as assigned.
● Communication & Influence
● Developing Self & Others
● Program/Project Management