The Alliance of New York State YMCAs is seeking a proven professional with experience in operations to consult and support local YMCAs.
The primary role of the Director of Operational Support is to manage the Alliance’s strategic priority to advise and support YMCAs in the advancement of their operations.
The principal objectives are as follows:
- Build capacity and sustainability of YMCAs in New York State by directly providing them with exemplary individual and innovative operational support services.
- Act as an active resource for YMCAs by identifying solutions to their operational needs and challenges.
- Conduct operational assessments for interested YMCAs, individually and/or within Regional Networks.
- Build and enhance collaborations and shared services among YMCAs.
- Provide operational support to YMCAs regarding their compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Work in collaboration on assigned YMCA service delivery projects.