Responsible for handling all aspects of employee HR functions and files, payroll transactions including time & attendance, benefits, and retirement while keeping in compliance with all federal and state regulations and company policies relating to the human resources function.
Cause-Driven Leadership Competencies
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency with the following programs:
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Problem Solving – Identifies issues, designs responses, and implements solutions in a timely manner.
- Adaptable – Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision to complete assigned tasks on schedule.
- Approaches others in a tactful manner;
- Reacts well under pressure;
- Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position;
- Accepts responsibility for own actions;
- Follows through on commitments
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity in the workplace