The Downtown Belleville YMCA is looking for a Membership Program Director.
This position supports the work of the Y, a leading nonprofit committed to strengthening community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. Develops, organizes and implements high-quality YMCA program(s).
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent.
- One to two years related experience preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Completion of YMCA program-specific certifications.
- Ability to relate effectively to diverse groups of people from all social and economic segments of the community.
Full Compensation Package (when applicable):
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings
- Retirement fund of 11% per pay period after 2 years of full-time employment
- 20% Discount on tuition at Missouri Baptist University
- 20% Discount on Tuition at Fontbonne University
- Free household membership to YMCA nationwide
- Discounts on YMCA programs
- Discounts on YMCA Childcare