Muskingum Family YMCA
Group and Family Retreat Assistant Director -with housing
Frost Valley YMCA
Senior Director of Program Development
This position supports the work of the Y, a leading nonprofit charitable organization committed to strengthening community through youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility. The Senior Program Director provides direct supervision of leadership teams and the development, implementation, evaluation, innovation, and operations of various high-quality programs; such as healthy living, aquatics, sports, teens, childcare, and/or other programs, while designing practices, processes, and procedures for strong program and project management. This position is responsible for daily operations of current and expanded programs identified to serve our community.
· Bachelor's degree in human services, social services, recreation, business or equivalent.
· Four or more years of successful program management experience, preferably in a YMCA or other nonprofit agency.
· Ability to direct programs through supervision of volunteers and staff, development and monitoring of budgets, marketing and public relations, program development and fundraising.
· Prefer knowledge of, and previous experience with, diverse populations.
· Proven track record of developing authentic and deepened relationships with others.
· Ability to establish and maintain collaborations with community organizations.
· CPR and First Aid certifications may be required.
· YMCA Team Leader or Multi-Team Leader certification preferred but not required.